Bill Wilson Center has a wonderful opportunity for a Case Manager at the Independent Living Program (ILP) The Case Manager reports to the Program Manager and is responsible for providing services and engaging youth in program by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide individual, face to face case management to 40-45 ILP youth focusing on five fundamental components: Permanence and Connection for Independence, Education, Employment, Youth Development and Housing.
Enable youth to reach their academic goals
Provide training in daily living skills, budgeting, locating and maintaining housing and career planning o Provide individual and group counseling for ILP youth
Collaborate with youth to incorporate their TILP goals into ILP Case Management plan and assist youth in achieving all goals
Provide opportunities, connections and resources for affordable, safe housing and transitional housing programs at BWC or within the community
Provide opportunities for support and parenting for ILP youth who are parenting
Provide ILP youth with special needs and high risk behaviors the necessary resources to support their transition to adulthood
- Manage financial incentives for ILP youth
- Provide resources and referrals to relevant, culturally appropriate services in the community where the youth resides or plans to reside
- Coordinate with Career Development Unit for Life Skills workshops
- Provide outreach to engage youth not participating in services.
- Coordinate outreach with social workers for youth age 14-15 informing them of “Early ILP” services available
- Collaborate with DFCS staff, Career Development Unit, Educational Services Unit, DFCS ILP, Social Workers, Juvenile Probation Officers, adult supporters and other stakeholders working with ILP youth
- Design, create, and collect information for monthly calendar and newsletter.
- Attend required agency and stakeholder meetings.
- Maintain client files, statistical data and reports per protocol and deadlines.
- Coordinate college/career exploration tours.
- Participate in agency Program Quality Improvement activities and initiatives
- Participate in agency Safety initiatives and proactively report safety issues to management immediately
- Regular attendance is required.
- Other duties may be assigned.
For consideration, please submit cover letter and resume to and be sure to reference the position name in the subject line and/or cover letter: BILL WILSON CENTER ATTN: Resumes FAX: (408) 244-4022 Email: email@example.com