Our desire is to create an environment for clients and therapists with a focus on empowerment, healing and support that aligns with our mission.
Reporting to and working with the Director of Clinical Services, the Clinical Supervisor:
• Provides clinical supervision to a 8-10 of MFT associates/trainees, facilitates group supervision, and provide support/guidance for client crisis involving legal and ethical concerns.
• Reviews assessments, treatment plans and all diagnostic material for accuracy and appropriateness.
• Assists Director in developing a trauma based training program to ensure clients receive quality, culturally sensitive, empowerment based and client centered therapy to promote healing and growth.
• Assists Director of Clinical Services with developing systems and services to advance the Healing Center therapeutic programs
• Supports and provides effective outreach to Universities and assists with the recruitment and selection of prospective associates/trainees.
Candidates must have a Master’s degree in Social Work or Counseling Psychology, a clinical license through the BBS of the State of California in good standing, licensed for at least 2 years, and the training necessary to provide clinical supervision.
We are seeking someone with a high level of self-awareness, an understanding of the effect of trauma on clients and therapists and has the ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Candidates should be confident in their ability to provide empathy, healthy boundaries, and cultural sensitivity and are able to remain calm and make decisions during periods of crisis. Must have a good understanding and training in issues of law and ethics involved with providing clinical services. Bilingual skills not required but highly preferred.
Work hours are primarily during the day with some evening work if needed, and the ability to take crisis calls after work hours if needed.
Clear background check (fingerprinting)
Valid TB test
Valid California Driver’s License
California Clinical license (BBS) in good standing
6 units of training necessary to provide clinical supervision
To Apply: Submit Resume & Cover Letter to email@example.com with “Clinical Supervisor” in subject line. The position will remain open until filled. Review of the applications will be on a rolling basis. Please, no phone calls in regards to this job postings.
The YWCA is an equal opportunity employer.