About the Role
$27.00 - $30.00 per hour. 100% employer paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD and Employee Assistance Program. Retirement Plan with discretionary Employer Contribution. Generous PTO plan, 12 paid Holidays. And much more!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Oversee and provide assessment, screening, case planning, case management and advocacy for consumers
· Develop, coordinate, plan and implement services.
· Provide leadership to paraprofessionals on the team to ensure cohesive approach to best support client needs
· Represents the agency in community, including funders, donors and others
· Ensures that staff maintain client records, statistical data and all other required documentation in Electronic Health Records per County Behavioral Health and BWC policies, procedures and timelines
· Maintains and analyzes statistical documentation and completes all reports to funders.
· Participate in County and community meetings that involves consumer health and wellbeing
· Complete all necessary regulatory documentation required County Department of Behavioral Health and BWC policies and procedures.
· Participate in Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement activities and initiative
· Maintain statistical data and complete reports as appropriate.
· Attend agency and other program meetings as appropriate.
· Participate in agency Safety initiatives and proactively report safety issues to management immediately
· Regular attendance is a requirement of the position.
Other duties as assigned
For the full job description please visit - http://www.billwilsoncenter.org/bwc_jobs/
About the Company
Bill Wilson Center is a nationally and regionally recognized leader for providing services to at-risk youth and families. Our agency -- from our executive team to our line staff -- is committed to improving the lives and conditions of the people we serve. We provide direct services to more than 3,500 children, youth, young adults and families in Santa Clara County. BWC provides services that meet the cultural and linguistic needs of our whole community. We value our unique ethnic diversity as well as the LGBTQ community and non-able body community. Join us and become a difference maker at Bill Wilson Center! Find out more at http://www.billwilsoncenter.org/bwc_jobs/