About the Role
Under the direction of the Director of Clinical and Social Services, the Clinical Lead Therapist provides mental health treatment for adolescents, adults, older adults, couples, and families who are challenged with anxiety, depression, trauma, career and life transitions, financial challenges, separation, divorce, parenting and co-parenting support, loss, and grief.
- Provide quality clinical assessment and treatment, interventions and care based on established best practices and medical necessity guidelines.
- Complete diagnostic assessments and develop measurable treatment plans to meet needs and goals of clients.
- Complete diagnostic assessment tools that support and correspond with client’s clinical presentation.
- Complete encounter notes capturing each client session and interaction within established timeframes.
- Complete clinical documentation in compliance with payor standards.
- Maintain clear, up-to-date patient records and communications in HIPAA compliant database.
- Respond within a reasonable timeframe to client questions.
- Provide culturally sensitive, client-centered care.
- Work collaboratively with members of JFS SV’s social services team.
- Provide community referral sources as required throughout care and at discharge.
- When relevant, coordinate care with prescriber, PCP, or other collaterals.
- Maintain a confidential and professional looking physical and virtual office space.
- Maintain good standing with all licensing boards.
- Complete all required continuing education requirements for licensure and specializations.
- Develop and implement training expectations for onboarding and continued education for new therapists into the program with Director’s support and guidance.
- Facilitate bi-weekly case consultation meetings with care management and social services staff to support the clinical skill development of staff.
- Develop and facilitate the processes that will enable JFS SV services to be billable to Medicare, Medi-Cal and other health insurance organizations.
More details found at:
About the Company
Jewish Family Services of Silicon Valley (JFS SV) empowers individuals and families facing life’s challenges by providing quality human services inspired by Jewish values. Since our inception in 1977, we have remained committed to our vision that children, adults, and families in our community have access to affordable and meaningful professional services that help give them a better life. The agency’s programs are available without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, or ability to pay.