About the Role
Under the general supervision of the Vice President of Program Services,, the Program Director, Food & Nutrition Services (FNS) provides overall day-to-day management of the FNS department. The Program Director works closely with the Vice President to establish and drive toward strategic priorities for the department, in alignment with the organizational strategic plan and mission to build health equity in Silicon Valley. Responsibilities include designing modern and efficient programs to improve health through food, supervising staff, developing and monitoring budgets and contracts, managing food delivery logistics, and fundraising and advocating in support of FNS. Responsible for negotiating government contracts, ensuring contract and grant compliance, updating and implementing policies and procedures, and ensuring timely data collection and analysis. Participates in quality improvement/assurance activities, including soliciting client feedback and addressing any client concerns. Builds strong relationships with private and public partners, institutional and individual donors, and community-based organizations in the food and nutrition sector. Stays abreast of innovations in food and nutrition, with an entrepreneurial spirit to pilot new practices in the best interests of clients.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family
- Generous number of vacation each year
- Generous paid Holidays and your Birthday off!
- Additional holidays for paid shutdown between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with a Match, plus a potential employer discretionary contribution after year one
- Professional development opportunities
- Transit Flexible Benefit Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program - wellness portal to support your wellness goals, cash incentive and PTO incentive.
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
About the Company
At The Health Trust, we believe in a healthier Silicon Valley for everyone. That includes our employees. We offer competitive salaries, vacation, health insurance and other benefits. We stress work/life balance and offer fitness classes and other programs to help employees maintain their health. But what makes The Health Trust such a rewarding place to work is the team of dedicated professionals focused on serving our clients and changing our community to make it a healthier place.