About the Role
Downtown Streets Team (DST) is looking for a passionate and outgoing Executive Assistant in the Bay Area to help us end homelessness through the dignity of work and the power of community.
The Executive Assistant (EA) provides direct executive support to the CEO and senior leadership team with an emphasis on the development team. This person must consistently exercise discretion, judgment, and exemplary customer service in all interactions. The EA will also organize and coordinate executive outreach and external relations efforts, overseeing special projects using advanced knowledge of C-Level executives, and select the most appropriate actions based on a variety of cirmumstances. The EA will also assist the Development team in all levels of donor correspondence and engagement, design content such as PowerPoint slide and impact report, post social media updates and assistant in all event planning.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the schedule of the CEO/leadership team by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, prioritizing events and appointments, ensuring that meetings, deadlines, presentations and logistics ar handled seamlessly
- Serve as the liason between the Board of Directors and the executive office;facilitate communications, plan events, distribute information, draft agendas/minutes and schedule of meetings, record, prepare final minutes and resolutions, and ensure compliance with by-laws
- Preserve the confidentiality of information and maintain discretion in any/all conversations and communications
- Work with Sr. Director of Development, draft important correspondence to all levels of donors and support them in their virtual and in-person interactions with donors
- Enter and reconcile gift transactions from multiple systems and maintain donor database and contract information
About the Company
The Nonprofit Times calls Downtown Streets Team one of the best nonprofits to work for. Our innovative model of social action has been recognized as one of five evidence-based, best-practices in California. We offer meaningful work alongside compassionate and talented colleagues as well as competitive benefits & salaries. We encourage collaboration, creativity, and continuous learning.