About the Role
Are you an experienced, dedicated HR professional with a passion for fostering a positive workplace and being a strategic partner?
What We Offer:
- Competitive benefits package
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Opportunities for professional development
- Eligibility for the State Loan Forgiveness Program
- Flexible work setup with our hybrid remote model, and company laptop to keep you connected.
- Time for what matters with12 Paid Holidays, and a Floating Holiday.
As an HR Generalist at AACI, you will play a crucial role in fostering a positive workplace culture, supporting our team members, and ensuring that our organization operates smoothly. Reporting to the HR Director, you will be responsible for a wide range of HR functions, including:
- Proactively support assigned department(s) as a strategic HR partner.
- Assisting with employee relations and conflict resolution
- Administering benefits and leave programs.
- Managing HR records and data
- Supporting compliance with HR policies and regulations
- Analyzing HR trends and help develop policies, programs, and solutions.
- Assisting with recruitment and employee orientation.
- Contributing to special HR projects
- Minimum 4 years of US/ California HR experience REQUIRED.
- SHRM-CP/PHR preferred.
- Experience in a health care or non-profit setting a plus.
- high level of communication and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and HR systems.
- Commitment to equity and inclusion.
- Ability to be a proactive business partner.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for a diverse work environment.
- Ability to build effective work relationships.
- High level of coaching and employee relations expertise.
About the Company
If you are a dedicated HR professional with a passion for HR or non-profit work, we'd love to hear from you. Join our team and be part of creating a thriving, inclusive workplace and be a vital part of our organization’s success!