About the Role
- Under the supervision of the Program Director, assists the program team by providing clerical, administrative and program support.
- Provide comprehensive support to the Program Director.
- Adhere to agency policies and procedures, philosophy, mission, vision and values.
- Comply with California Code of Regulations Title 22 and Title 5 and Head Start Program Standards.
- Assist in maintaining administrative licensing files for all SJB Child Development Centers.
- Ensure Program records and files are in compliance with California Code of Regulations Title 22 and Title 5 and Head Start Program Standards.
- Oversee program staffing to include placement of Substitutes and Instructional Aides.
- Ensure necessary reports and paperwork are completed accurately and submitted within the given timeframe.
- Develop and design fliers and agendas for the Program Department.
- Provide support during program staff meetings to include documenting agendas, completing sign-in sheets and compiling meeting minutes.
- Maintain and encourage positive relationships with staff.
- Maintain and encourage professional, open and ongoing communication with staff.
- Maintain confidentiality of children, families, and staff.
- Provide support to program staff as directed by the Program Director.
- Other duties as assigned by Program Director, Chief Executive Officer, or Chief Financial Officer.
About the Company
SJB Child Development Centers is committed to providing high quality learning environments to support the success and well-being of children and families in our diverse communities.
We believe all children, regardless of economic status, deserve investment by dedicated skilled professionals in warm environments, which educate, engage, and inspire. Since 1971, it has been SJB’s privilege to prepare children and families for brighter and more prosperous futures with innovative services transcending traditional childcare. By providing children with the care and education they deserve and parents with access to the resources they need, we work together to create a vibrant, thriving community.