About the Role
SALARY RANGE: $4,764.00 - $5,787.00
JOB SUMMARY: A person in this position performs administrative and office support activities in support of SARC’s Quality Assurance.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide administrative support to Quality Assurance and Standards Compliance Coordinator.
- Produce Facility Monitoring reports, Corrective Action Plans, Immediate Danger Reports, Sanctions, and correspondence, and file material as needed.
- Maintain a variety of ticklers and listings as required.
- Responsible for gathering data to compile CAP monthly report for the Program Managers. Maintain a tickler system to ensure that CAPSs receive the necessary follow-up and closure.
- Coordinate visits relating to Quality Assurance and facility monitoring.
- Excellent customer service to all departments, vendors, and staff.
- Sort incoming mail, faxes, and courier deliveries for distribution regarding quality assurance facility monitoring.
- Assist with Special Incident Reports, as needed per Standard and Compliance/Quality Assurance issues.
- Attend and provide administrative support for relevant meetings, including Mortality, Let’s Talk, Quality Assurance Advisory, Residential and Day program round table, etc.
- Support special projects, which could include corrective action follow up, quality control issues, unannounced visits designed to monitor quality, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
About the Company
San Andreas Regional Center is a community-based, private nonprofit corporation funded by the State of California to serve people with developmental disabilities as required by the Lanterman Developmental Disabilities Act. The Lanterman Act is part of California law that sets out the rights and responsibilities of persons with developmental disabilities. San Andreas is one of 21 regional centers throughout California serving individuals and their families who reside within Monterey, San Benito, Santa Clara, and Santa Cruz Counties.