About the Role
Reporting to the Retail Manager, the Retail Associate is a key member of the team to ensure the success of retail store for the Bloom Program. The Retail Associate has excellent customer service, strong communication skills and can make customers feel welcome in the store. Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Greet, assist, and direct customers with high level of customer service
- Ensure the Retail Store is stocked appropriately, clean and orderly, and easy for customers to shop
- Work closely with the Retail Manager to create a positive retail environment and meet sales goals
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services) and answer customer’s questions about specific products/services with confidence
- Cross-sell products
- Total purchases and process cash and credit card payments.
About the Company
Join a passionate, dynamic team dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women, and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all. For over 100 years, YWCA Golden Gate Silicon Valley has provided programs and services that form a critical continuum of response, healing, and prevention. Bloom, a program of YWCA Golden Gate Silicon Valley, provides complimentary wardrobes to children, women, and men who are transitioning to a life of self-reliance. Bloom receives quality donations of gently-worn or brand-new clothing and accessories. The community can shop in the Retail Store for all the right reasons: as they find great deals for themselves, all the proceeds of purchases help support the program! Be a key part of this program and team as our new Retail Associate!